- •Own Cookies: those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- • Third-party Cookies: those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE COMPANY
MINT AND ROSE, S.L.
Identificador de sesión proporcionado por el servidor. Permite al usuario visualizar la web e interactuar con ella. Es estrictamente necesaria para el funcionamiento correcto de la página. Identificador de sesión proporcionado por el servidor. Permite al usuario visualizar la web e interactuar con ella. Es estrictamente necesaria para el funcionamiento correcto de la página.
Almacena la aceptación de la política de cookies de la página por parte del usuario.
Política de privacidad.
Se recopila información anónima sobre la navegación de los usuarios por el sitio web con el fin de conocer estadísticas sobre las visitas recibidas.
Política de privacidad de Google Complemento de inhabilitación de Google Analytics.
4. COOKIES MANAGEMENTWhat does it happen if the installation of cookies is not allowed or is disabled?Their experience on the website may be limited and some features will be disabled as, for example, remain logged.How to disable or enable cookies To disable / enable cookies device, the user will have to do so through the web browser.All modern browsers allow you to change settings cookies. These settings normally found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools --> Internets Options --> Privacy --> Settings.
- For more information, please consult support for Microsoft or browser help files.
- Firefox: Tools --> Internets Options --> Privacy --> History --> Custom Configuration.
- For more information, please consult support for Mozilla or browser help files.
- Chrome: Settings --> Show Advance Options --> Privacy --> Content settings.
- For more information, please consult support for Google or browser help files.
- Safari: Preferences --> Security.
- For more information, please consult support for Apple or browser help files.